Kids Are Like...

16 July 2006

adline contest - Mythili Nayar (15 Jul)

Here are my favorites.

I liked the one about the typos, too, but I couldn't find it in my mail. I especially liked the faint menace in the waiting for the next edition.

Then I like this one, appeals to my love of fibs and fibbers.
Kids are like fiction. Enjoy them, take them seriously, but don't
believe everything they say.


This is a good one, though more about us than them, hey?
Kids are like razais, when they are on you you want them off you and when they are off you you want them on you

And I like this the best of all, for starting off the whole thing. What a wonderful metaphor for the times! I'm sure that if we did a poster on chuck the choke and spoil the child, with an appropriate cartoon, the Bowenpally school would put it up right there beside the wet cement aphorism.

"Children are like tubelights; if the choke fails, they don't function."

--
Mythili Nayar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home